Road Hog

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Fairyfloss
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Road Hog

Post by Fairyfloss »

Looks fixed to me! Thanks for the quick response.
Attachments
Fixed.PNG
Fixed.PNG (7.45 KiB) Viewed 5626 times
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Is there a version for NRT? Thanks in advance.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
acs121
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by acs121 »

There is. First page, first post of NotRoadTypes topic.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

acs121 wrote:There is. First page, first post of NotRoadTypes topic.
Alright, thanks.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

andythenorth wrote: 19 Jun 2019 06:17 Hog! Feldbahn! NotRoadTypes!

etc.
Looks nice! Still working on it?
Licenses for my work...
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Just checking, do you have a current release of Road Hog that's NRT enabled?
Gadg8eer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Gadg8eer »

andythenorth wrote: 29 Nov 2019 20:32...
Any chance of adding trolleybuses or weird unrealistic trucks that run on overhead electricity? The vehicles in Mop's GRF are based off the base game's sprites and clash with Road Hog and eGRVTS2.
I have Asperger's, please be easy on me about stuff. My apologies if I've been a problem for you in the past.
ahyangyi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ahyangyi »

Please add the trolleybuses!

At this moment I'm also using Mop's (set to electric only). However, I want a whole-hog solution...

Return to “Graphics Development”