[OTTD] 2cc TrainsInNML

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

How do you use the regional parameters?

Only one region enabled
15%
Multiple regions (but not all) enabled
29%
All regions enabled
56%

Total votes: 123

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Multiple unit Wagon (invisible)

Post by Transportman »

ignasigh wrote:
02 Jan 2020 08:22
Hi

I am using latest 2CC NML sets and I noticed that the MUW are invisible when the train exits the depot. I am trying with the most simple set to check if that is because of any conflict with any GRF but nothing changes.

Anyone faces/faced same issue?

So far noticed with the BR251, but not with others..maybe my bad luck :)
Can you try the latest nightly build from here? There was an error with that vehicle that indeed broke MUW, but has been fixed in that version.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML

kamnet

Re: [OTTD] 2cc TrainsInNML

Post by kamnet »

Since it's been several months since the last nightly, could you promote it up to the current alpha and put it on Bananas?

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

kamnet wrote:
13 Jan 2020 22:20
Since it's been several months since the last nightly, could you promote it up to the current alpha and put it on Bananas?
I agree, will try to do that this weekend.

It is done.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML

Echon
Engineer
Engineer

Tractive Effort formula

Post by Echon »

https://wiki.openttd.org/Tractive_Effort
Has this formula changed, or is it different in some newGRFs?

I am playing with 2cc Trains, and made a spreadsheet to easily see the maximum weight of the various engines, but the trains are not as powerful as the calculations indicate. Wagon capacity varies a lot in this set, and some of the trains are also quite long, so it would be very helpful to have a quick way to estimate the upper limit. Realistic acceleration is enabled.

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Transportman »

Cross-post from the release topic:
Transportman wrote:
23 Feb 2020 18:20
Transportman wrote:
18 Jan 2020 19:38
I just released a new version (3.0-RC1) with two small fixes compared to the previous release. It is on BaNaNaS.

Somewhere next month I intend to make it a full release.
3.0 has been released, no changes compared to 3.0-RC1. With that I will stop development of this set, I just don't have the motivation to continue on it.

Return to “Graphics Development”