Tool: GRF Creator [developing]

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Tool: GRF Creator [developing]

Post by Purno »

Indeed. The creator of it, Szappy, provided a few with the tool asking not to spread it to others. Then he dissappeared. I don't know if Szappy gave someone else the 'leading' of providing others with it, but someone told me to get in touch with Aegir when I was looking for a GRF Maker update.

It'd be a real shame if GRF Maker would not reach possilbe new coders. I don't know exactly why Szappy doesn't show up anymore. Does anyone know if he's still online at MSN or something?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Ben_K
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ben_K »

I got GRFmaker a couple of months back. I emailled him and he did reply. He told me not to distribute it as he likes to know who is using the program.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Szappy's email address is not on his profile. Where could one find out how to contact him?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Tom0004
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Tom0004 »

Purno wrote:Szappy's email address is not on his profile.
as i've said before, i've emailed his WLM/MSN address in his profile, but yet to get a reply.
Purno wrote:It'd be a real shame if GRF Maker would not reach possilbe new coders
DITTO :(

Return to “Graphics Development”