Belgian Trainset

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Beesty
Engineer
Engineer

Update 05/11/05

Post by Beesty »

Hello folkies,

I've added some new engines to the download area.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna implement the 19xxinto the official releases, since i noticed they only had 1 loc of this serie - It was a 21 serie loc, which they transformed to be capable driving on other power networks, definately it was a proto type for the 13 serie.

But if you think even this one needs to be implemented, i will do so.

Sincerely,
-B-
If you're feeling blue, why not smurf along with me?
A Belgium trainset would be a greatfull toy!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Update 05/11/05

Post by Purno »

Beesty wrote:But if you think even this one needs to be implemented, i will do so.
Wmah, I'd see do the important ones first.

Keep up the great work!
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Update 05/11/05

Post by AvAtAr »

Beesty wrote:Hello folkies,

I've added some new engines to the download area.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna implement the 19xxinto the official releases, since i noticed they only had 1 loc of this serie - It was a 21 serie loc, which they transformed to be capable driving on other power networks, definately it was a proto type for the 13 serie.

But if you think even this one needs to be implemented, i will do so.

Sincerely,
-B-
indeed the 1901 was a standard 21 series loco, just on one side it was equipped with a favely pantograph to drive under the French power system and performing some tests...

cheers
THERE IS NO COMPETITION BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST
Engineer
Engineer

Post by AvAtAr »

some more pics of belgian loco's...

THERE IS NO COMPETITION BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST
falconbe
Engineer
Engineer

Post by falconbe »

Hi there... fun to see that I'm not the only belgian around here...

Did someone have done the new double deck wagon of the SNCB/NMBS ?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

This set is quite dead, unfortunately. Mauro used to have a link in his sig to a tracking table which shows some progress, tho he never released sprites, AFAIK.

It's a shame this set died, I'd love to see it alive again.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
lionelh
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lionelh »

Hello,

Can you say me where can i found the SNCB/NMBS train pack ?

thank you for your answer.

lionelh
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

You can't. It's not released.
Image Image
lionelh
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lionelh »

Purno wrote:You can't. It's not released.
I have download the bepack.exe but i can't execute it on windows XP. Do you know why ?

lionelh
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I never heard of such a file. Where did you get it?
Image Image
lionelh
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lionelh »

Purno wrote:I never heard of such a file. Where did you get it?
I found a link on this forum but i don't remember where.

lionelh
Patchman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Patchman »

It's probably for Locomotion...
Josef Drexler

TTDPatch main | alpha/beta | nightly | manual | FAQ | tracker
No private messages please, you'll only get the answering machine there. Send email instead.
lionelh
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lionelh »

Patchman wrote:It's probably for Locomotion...
What is locomotion ?

lionelh
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The sequel to Transport Tycoon. You can read about it at these forums (check one of the upper sections).
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

*bump*

I'm planning on reviving this set and drawing some trains for it, but first of all I'd need a tracking table. Since I don't know much about Belgian trains, I'd need someone else for that. Is there any of the Belgians around here who is willing to help me with this? Once the tracking table is up and running, trains can be drawn. If, at least, there's interest in this set at all.
Image Image
Beesty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Beesty »

Well if we could have the trains drawn ... it be a brilliant Christmass present :D
If you tell me what data you need, i will get back to you with all info's.
Maybe i still have the stuff online somewhere..

-B-
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

All drawn for Christmas!? that's optimistic!
Beesty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Beesty »

I haven't said BEFORE Christmass ... i said FOR :P
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Beesty wrote:Well if we could have the trains drawn ... it be a brilliant Christmass present :D
If we could get this set (re)started at xmas, that'd be a nice present indeed.
If you tell me what data you need, i will get back to you with all info's.
Maybe i still have the stuff online somewhere..
-B-
Basicly, I need everything. I need a tracking table. I need you (or someone else) to tell me what has te be included in the set. Which trains etc. Take a look at some other tracking tables if you don't know what I mean.
Image Image
Beesty
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Beesty »

anything you can do with following link?
Its in french, but i bet it contains all information you need:
http://www.belrail.be/F/fiches/index.php
If not, tell me what else you need.

Return to “Graphics Development”