Dutch Rail Furniture Development

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Transportman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dutch Rail Furniture Development

Post by Transportman »

Purno wrote:
jor[D]1 wrote:You can keep the old set available too? But shouldn't the centenary be a part of the dutch track set?
There's a Dutch Track Set too? Oh boy, now the lines between Dutch tracks, rail furniture and road furniture become very vague...

If there's a Dutch Track Set, then yes, it'd make sense the Catenary and the Signals get merged there. The Dutch railway crossings could either be placed in the Dutch Track Set, or Dutch Road Furniture Set (considering there's no Dutch Roadset).
There is a Dutch Track Set, it is just on hold for the moment because of a RL project, but I hope to get some kind of a release somewhere at the end of July.

I agree with FooBar on the question whether the signals/catenary/crossings should be in both sets or not, they serve different markets. This GRF will be static safe, but the Track Set of course will not. It doesn't make sense to have both loaded in the same game once both sets near completion, but that is something to look at around that time.
Coder of the Dutch Trackset | Development support for the Dutch Trainset | Coder of the 2cc TrainsInNML
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

Klaasgras wrote:I found a minor bug: The AKI sprites shift between two places in. When a train enters a crossing, the lights jump a few pixels to the right.
Thanks for reporting. It should now be fixed in release 0.1.1, which you can find in the usual places. This release also removes the minimum game version restriction, although that doesn't mean it loads in game versions that don't understand GRFv8.
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

with all the renewed confusion that has been raised:

Dutch Baseset GRF --> GO GO GO :)

Return to “Graphics Development”