Moderator: Graphics Moderators
- Added readme file
- Improved purple to have better range and detail
- Changed beige and orange to make them less bright, but only in the 1st company colour. This is so that the brighter colours can be used for 2nd CC highlights on vehicles, while the duller 1st CC remains on buildings etc.
Try it out and let me know what you think
NewCC 0.3 features an entirely redesigned palette of colours. The selections make more sense now because white = white and not green (though blue is still black)
The new palette features each colour in a two tone scheme, with 2nd CC being a few shades lighter than the main colour. This makes 2CC features on vehicles pop out more, and works especially well with GRFs such as Iron Horse which make heavy use of both company colours.
And if you prefer, the classic NewCC scheme is selectable via a parameter. I plan to include more options in the future, such as a single-tone version of the new scheme and maybe additional palettes for darker more earthy colours.
Here's some screenshots to showcase the new colours and two-tone features
- 1CC and 2CC are the same colour
- 2tone.PNG (8.6 KiB) Viewed 268 times
- Comparison between new, old and original
- newcca.png (37.25 KiB) Viewed 268 times
- NewCC 0.3.zip
- Source and GRF
- (17.18 KiB) Downloaded 20 times