DACH Sets - Standard Gauge/Narrow Gauge : Development Thread

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Valle
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: DACH Sets - Standard Gauge/Narrow Gauge : Development Th

Post by Valle »

Beautiful work, thank you! Guess it's time for me to start constructing a narrow gauge network with a line to a mountain top. ;-)
Phreeze
Director
Director

Post by Phreeze »

cool work :)

i like those stupidly simple swiss names :lol:
Valle
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Valle »

Hello guys,

I just found something that might be interesting for you regarding the development of your set. The NVBW's design manual for new regional railway tenders in Baden-Württemberg is online, enabling a pretty accurate prediction of the liveries for trains running in Baden-Württemberg in the near future. http://www.3-loewen-takt.de/fileadmin/D ... 0.2014.pdf

Of course, it also includes the SWEG RS1 that was already resprayed in these colors in 2013 as a design prototype. If you intend to add the DB 612 to your set, the unit 612 112 already displays the new NVBW design that many of them will receive once the NVBW's currently-running tenders demanding used diesel tilt trains (apart from DB, nobody has them) have finished. I doubt that the 611s will ever be resprayed in these colors as DB has enough surplus 612s to phase them out (611 009/509, 013/513 are already stored in Ulm) in the next few years.

Best regards,
Valle
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Yoshi »

Thanks!

I already saw the yellow BR 612 at Ulm in November last year.
I thought about adding the Livery for german DACH vehicles in the "Drei-Löwen-Gelb"-Colour and in Company colour.

Yoshi
Micesebi
Engineer
Engineer

Re: DACH Sets - Standard Gauge/Narrow Gauge : Development Thread

Post by Micesebi »

I have seen this set and wanted to play with it but the downlod links don´t work, is there a still working downlod link or any other way of downloding?
kamnet

Re: DACH Sets - Standard Gauge/Narrow Gauge : Development Thread

Post by kamnet »

Micesebi wrote: 25 Dec 2021 11:47 I have seen this set and wanted to play with it but the downlod links don´t work, is there a still working downlod link or any other way of downloding?
The latest version 0.3.2, is available via the in-game content download service.

Return to “Graphics Development”