[OTTD]DWE SET (Station Tiles/NewObjects)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Dante123
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: [OTTD]DWE SET (Station Tiles/NewObjects)

Post by Dante123 »

SAC wrote:I have a question;

Is there a reason as to why there are several exact copies of the same shed included? I noticed this when improving this set - for my own personal use of course - and looking at the example below there are 4 each of the first shed and 3 each of the second one, all of them buildable in game but with no visual difference, or at least not from what I can see...
DWE1.png
michael blunck wrote:
SAC wrote: Is there a reason as to why there are several exact copies of the same shed included? [...]
Most probably by means of bad coding.

regards
Michael
I have to admit, the Coding part of making GRF's wasnt the part i enjoyed most, and i never could wrap my mid around it well enough to get the nice, decent coding as it should have had.

Though it has been a long time a go i worked on this, i cant remember ever making the same sprites multiple times for a reason.
Ill have a look if i can find back some of the source files and put them up here (if i can still find them).
Quantom
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [OTTD]DWE SET (Station Tiles/NewObjects)

Post by Quantom »

Thanks!
If you want make something, maki it yourself. If you want to maki it by programming, just get this task to another programmist :D

Return to “Graphics Development”