SNCF (french) locos ?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

darkkavenger
Engineer
Engineer

SNCF (french) locos ?

Post by darkkavenger »

Hello folks! It's been one year i've been too much busy to play TTDX or to come here... I see a lot of work in progress and it's truly great!

I wanted to know if anybody has been working on SNCF locos/ I remember a dutch member made a E-Loc 1800 (copy of CC66000 i think) ...

Regards and keep up the good work! :)

dk
Aliens ate my railway
cmd_srui
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

french locomotives

Post by cmd_srui »

I ahve been working in a CP set, making trains from my country, and I have already done the CP2600. It's the one in my Avatar.
Live long and Prosper
darkkavenger
Engineer
Engineer

Post by darkkavenger »

wow :) yes your avatar gave me idea to put a CC21000 long ago :) Is there a chance to get your CP2600 ? :D

Good work and best best regards :)
And like the ancients say : "Quem nao viv Lisboa nao viv cosa boa" (only thing i know in portuguese besides amo te (lol))

EDIT : I made a mistake, i think it's not a CC21000 but a BB7200 (currently, serial number is BB7296) in "BETON" livery (disappeared but aww.. too cool)

I recommend you this site (in french) : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/nezcasses/ it's all about "broken nose" french trains from Alstom
Aliens ate my railway

Return to “Graphics Development”