Classic TTD Vehicles Renewal?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

Classic TTD Vehicles Renewal?

Post by Lilman424 »

Would anyone be willing to update the Original TTD vehicles? like changing the to there real counterparts and such?

yeah
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Well, all you really have to do is load my VEHICLE.DAT. I'm guessing you mean changing all the parameters a bit so they're more accurate though.
Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lilman424 »

and the graphics, hence, it's in the graphics forum...
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Most of the graphics are the same though. It's really just the early steam trains and the BREL '56' that are missing from TTD, as well as the 30mph bus.
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Classic TTD Vehicles Renewal?

Post by GoneWacko »

Lilman424 wrote:Would anyone be willing to update the Original TTD vehicles? like changing the to there real counterparts and such?

yeah
Make screenshots of all the vehicles from every angle, then someone will surely want to implement them :PP
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Or just decode the TTO graphics, and create a GRF file as appropriate. I started doing that for the 'Jinty-class' (Steam) train a while ago, but never got the NFO finished.
Lilman424
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Lilman424 »

um...no..Owen ,you don't get the point....I said Classic TTD vehicles, as in the original TTD vehicles, not the TTO vehicles, and I mean to make the "real" version of it, and such.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Oops! *walks away quietly*

Return to “Graphics Development”