[Project] São Paulo Metro Trains

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: [Project] São Paulo Metro Trains

Post by DaleStan »

prppedro wrote:About Linux binaries I didn't find... Is it on CVS/SVN?
Yes.

Code: Select all

$ svn co svn://svn.ttdpatch.net/misc/nforenum && cd nforenum && make
If you get a compile error, let me know. But not here. Use the thread for that.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

Some problems... Many tests on my college... But I'm back! I'll start Cobrasma, just to accelerate the graphics development.

Thanks!
Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes...

Although there's nothing done, I have some projects:
São Paulo TrainSet (+Subway) | Brazil Cargo TrainSet (1% done)

Projects in hiatus. Working in something else.
http://users.tt-forums.net/prppedro (Under construction)
I know that my English is a rubbish, sorry for that. If you find any error, please report me.
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

Hi,

Today I have started the work on Cobrasma Train of Line 3.
http://www.tsfr.org/~efbrazil/front_cobrasma.html

At this point the GRF factory are fully operational on my Unix. Some NFO works are done. The Cobrasma will be released as a test.

I know that my English is a rubbish, sorry for that. If you find any error, please report me.
ClaudeS
Engineer
Engineer

Post by ClaudeS »

Hello, my name is pedro to (Pedro Lucas N. Christensen) and i live in the north zone of sampa, im enter in tt forums because this topic (i read various topics of here, but never reply, this is my first)

i would like to talk WITH!!!!! you in the messenger: pedrolucaschris@itelefonica.com.br

and yes, my english is a trash
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

Hi...

Let's me talk in Portuguese:

"E aê Lucas? blz?

Então cara, esse projeto eu tô fazendo tá andando a passo de tartaruga, mas eu já abri ele hoje aqui e tava usando um set para mudar... vou te add no MSN...

Flws"

prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

Hi all,

After being a great time offline in the forums, and frustrated in NewGRF Devel, I'm here again... In the last sunday I have studied the "Art of making NewGRF's". :lol:

Well, I have done my first train... But it's incomplete yet. Some things I know how to do. However, I still trying to understand how I make a Wagon Override and the addition of new WAV's rather than the original ones...

Anyway, here is the GRF... It will be available on my TT-forums Home Page later... For now I'm only developing.

Any suggestions about graphics are also welcome.

Thanks, T. R. P.

And again: Sorry for any orthographic mistakes... Unfortunately my mother language isn't English, so I'm trying to 'improve' my spelling, but it's not easy. =(
cmsp3200.grf
CMSP D/E Stock
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Edit:
Some photos:
The EMU being transported to Rio de Janeiro to be refurbished at T'Trans factory.
The Cobrasma EMU leaving Bresser station.
The Mafersa EMU arriving at Bresser station.
The Cobrasma chief unity being transported to the refurbishment facilities.

--
Last edited by prppedro on 21 Dec 2010 06:08, edited 1 time in total.

oberhümer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by oberhümer »

NML would make things a lot easier for you.
--- Licenses: GNU LGPL, version 2 or newer, code and graphics. CC-By-SA, graphics, alternatively. If you're using any, I'd like to hear about it --- Call them "track types" ---
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---

--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

Hey, thanks for the recommendation... I'll try to use it later. Not now because I want to first learn the standard way on making GRF's... Just to understand how it works... But I'll try to use it with the future BRZ Stations...

Thanks,
Att., Pedro

kamnet

Post by kamnet »

Reviving a dead topic. First of all, happy birthday to prppedro!

Second, it's been a few years since you've tried to work on this. I loaded the set in OpenTTD 1.3.2, but it doesn't appear that any of the vehicles are loading. Are you still planning on going forward with this set in the future?
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

kamnet wrote:Reviving a dead topic. First of all, happy birthday to prppedro!

Second, it's been a few years since you've tried to work on this. I loaded the set in OpenTTD 1.3.2, but it doesn't appear that any of the vehicles are loading. Are you still planning on going forward with this set in the future?
Hi there, Kammet...

I know I'm quite late on the reply, however I didn't login for some years. For some reason, I logged in today to search some of my old 2009 posts... Anyway, I'm sorry for that. About the project: It's inactive, for now... It's not impossible for me to get back to it, some day. But, now, I'm working on some personal projects. I didn't forget OpenTTD, anyway... And all that 32 bpp thing and NML could make my job far easier than it used to be...

For the first release, I've codded a crappy GRF for testing out Cobrasma. However, it worked only with a modified 2cc TrainSet version in which I've switched some sprites... NFO was actually the hardest part of it. This modifed 2cc version was used for testing, only, and had it's glitches...

Well, may be it will be active again, one day. Then I'll rewrite everything from this post to the site.

Cheers!
PrPPedro

joaozinhoplbr
Engineer
Engineer

Post by joaozinhoplbr »

Achei muito legal essa ideia de colocar trens brasileiros como os de São Paulo no OpenTTD. Espero que continue !!! :)
:]
prppedro
Engineer
Engineer

Post by prppedro »

joaozinhoplbr wrote:Achei muito legal essa ideia de colocar trens brasileiros como os de São Paulo no OpenTTD. Espero que continue !!! :)
Continuar até queria, agora na época do 32bpp é até mais interessante. Mas enfrentar o NFO ainda é triste. Um amigo meu quer modelar algumas coisas, talvez num futuro próximo as coisas comecem a sair. Mas não sei, não posso prometer nada.

Enfim, agradeço aí pela força! :mrgreen:

GSF1138
Engineer
Engineer

Post by GSF1138 »

prppedro wrote: 07 Aug 2016 20:05
Continuar até queria, agora na época do 32bpp é até mais interessante. Mas enfrentar o NFO ainda é triste. Um amigo meu quer modelar algumas coisas, talvez num futuro próximo as coisas comecem a sair. Mas não sei, não posso prometer nada.

Enfim, agradeço aí pela força! :mrgreen:
[ENG]
Wow, that's impressive. Reviving a topic after four years, lol :) I doubt that this will even get to the email of the original poster, but still, I want to give a shot.
I started playing OpenTTD some time ago and I've been looking for a Brazilian (from São Paulo, to be more specific) GRF since I started. I have no idea of how you guys do these things (and even if I know, I wouldn't have time to do it), but still think that it's a good idea. And probably will have a big divulgation at the Brazilian Skyscrapercity of Railway Transports. Anyway, I hope that one day this project will be at least partially done. Someone in the forum could help on this, but I don't think that any foreign would be interested in making a GRF of Brazilian Metro/Train set.

Still, it was pretty fun to read everything, and good luck!

PT-BR
Nossa, isso é impressionante hahahahha Revivendo um tópico de quatro anos. Duvido que essa resposta chegue ao criador original, mas valia a resposta.
Comecei a jogar OpenTTD há algum tempo e procuro há mais tempo ainda por um GRF dos trens/metrôs brasileiros. Eu não faço ideia de como fazer (nem teria tempo de fazê-lo) essas coisas, mas ainda acho uma ótima ideia. E teria uma ampla divulgação lá pelo Skyscrapercity do Transporte Ferroviário. De qualquer modo, ainda espero um dia ver esse projeto pelo menos parcialmente concluído. Algum gringo poderia ajudar, mas não acho que teria tanto interesse de alguém estrangeiro em construir um mod para trens brasileiros dentro do OpenTTD.

Enfim, foi divertido ler esse pequeno tópico e boa sorte!
We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?

Return to “Graphics Development”