HQ Set [Paused / Abandonned]

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

krtaylor wrote:Oh, dear. An apostate in our midst!
I've been less interested in it before...

I'll probably be interested once eis_os has his action to FINAL status and when I just play the game for fun :d
Last edited by GoneWacko on 05 Oct 2003 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Oh, you are waiting for Patch improvements. I understand, I do the same thing sometimes.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Hmm, admit I am taking a little break from TT to play Age of Empires 2 (With the expansion), but I still play TT when a new update comes out :))
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

I hate to say it, I have very little time to play games, but it's very rare I play anything other than TTD. There are some games coming out soon that I'd like to get, if I have the $ and the time.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there

Return to “Graphics Development”