"Design speed" on all wagons. This mean that with "wagon speedlimit off" all wagons will have a "max speed" where their running costs stay "normal". The wagon can _ofcourse_ be run with
Above this speed will they rise. Slow at first, then faster.
3 examples, one with design speed of 80kmh, one at 120 and one at 160
Code: Select all
80kmh 489 705 948 90kmh 538 705 948 100kmh 647 705 948 110kmh 802 705 948 120kmh 998 705 948 130kmh 1232 754 948 140kmh 1500 863 948 150kmh 1801 948 948 160kmh 2134 1215 948 170kmh 2496 1448 997 180kmh 2887 1717 1106 190kmh 3307 2018 1262 200kmh 3753 2350 1458 210kmh 4226 2712 1691 220kmh 4725 3104 1960 230kmh 5248 3523 2261
And ofcourse, more moden wagons will have a higher limit then old(er) ones
From tomorrows (Saturday the 9th of january) nightly will there be a nightly with some freight wagons, and i _think_ they shal cover most cargos in most sets, and atleast all default cargos
The 2cc set are planning a version 2.0, and we are looking for EVEN more trains:
* Any train ever built, but if there already are 3 or 4 rather similar ones, we dont really _need_ it. I.e. a 200-220kmh modern engine we already have 2 or 3 of...
* Any MU ever built, we can never get enough pax alternatives We have quite A LOT of modern ones, but early and cold war era is still not "full" (I.e. pre 1980 or 90)
* Planned near future MU's and engines.
* Sprites and suggested stats for futuristic engines and MUs...
If or when sprites are supplied, please concider this
GFX use only:
1st cc "magic blue"
2nd cc "magic green"
Some brown-ish can be used on details such wheels
Yellow can be used on details such as handles to get in and out of the cab, and similar, but show moderation on this.
Apply a phantograph if it's electric
Also, a train isnt complete without its stats. It's little use for me/us (as a) coder(s) to code a train with unknown stats. If you dont know, then make a rough guesstimate, but please make a note if this is the case. I usually dont check too much, but when i code i usually check if the train have an english wiki-page, or even a german or french one, and i use google translator to see if it produce something i can read
* Loading speed; i.e. if its a IC train, local/regional train, or a metro
* Intro year
* Power in HP (or kW)
* Tractive effort
* Cargo Capacity
My personal wishlist:
The danish IC4, one of the few (??) modern Diesel HST
The english Class 220-221-222, another modern Diesel HST
The danish DSB class SA-SD, a rather special looking regional train
The Eurostar, just to finish the TGV family
Some japanese trains, Shinsaken perhaps?
More non-"vestern" trains, former USSR perhaps?
Any other cool or somehow special train. Worlds heaviest, lowest weight, best power/weight ratio, some expetionally wierd look?
I've decided to make a new thread, so that i dont have to bug Purno every time we make a new release. The old thread will be (or is already) locked, and you could now concider this the "official" 2cc thread.
Anyway. Version 1.0 from a couple of weeks back still had some unkown bugs, and all known bugs are now fixed, this includes:
- Fixed the silowagon (long)'s sprite, it were useing the wrong one
- Fixed both silos refittability: they now can carry cement as pointed out by nekomaster
- Fixed gondola (short)'s sprite, they now use correct sprites again
- Fixed flatbeds alignment
- Some other small minor fixes (a pixel here or there)
It's on BaNaNaS and the website soon (tm).
Now online in both formats