[OTTD] Early Rail

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: [OTTD] Early Rail

Post by SimYouLater »

acs121 wrote:
SimYouLater wrote:
kamnet wrote:
It's a wiki - you can update it yourself. :lol:
Actually, for some reason I can't log into the account I just created. So no, I can't.
You don't even need to create an account, you can modify the page without being registered (though that will show your IP adress instead of username, so not reccomended).
There's no "edit" button for the page.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SimYouLater »

Apparently WGWY and LIHT are not the correct railtype labels. Can someone please dig through the hex code to find them? I have no clue how NFO works at all and I want to replace the first Early Rail NewGRF (which contains the railtypes but not vehicles) with the Recycled Infrastructure Set.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.
Revenge_of_KioTheDev
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Revenge_of_KioTheDev »

SimYouLater wrote: 27 Jan 2019 04:24 Apparently WGWY and LIHT are not the correct railtype labels. Can someone please dig through the hex code to find them? I have no clue how NFO works at all and I want to replace the first Early Rail NewGRF (which contains the railtypes but not vehicles) with the Recycled Infrastructure Set.
sorry i pick up such old post but if anyone still want correct labels are:

WWAY

and

LTRL

Return to “Graphics Development”