Currently it is impossible to specify running cost separately for the tuck and the trailer. Also, you should take inflation into account (I have a filling that you play with inflation off). It would make costs for later trucks higher.
No no no... sorry, but you didn't understand me. I didn't refer to this.
The one that I wanted saying is that the prices should be very different among the trucks with trailer and the small trucks without trailer.
1. Trucks with double trailers
- HIGH PRICE (to buy and for maintenance) and HIGH CAPACITY OF CARGO
(high price because it includes price of the truck and of the trailer)
2. Trucks with single trailer
- HALF OF PRICE (to buy and for maintence) and HALF CAPACITY OF CARGO
3. Trucks without trailer
- THE SMALLEST PRICE OF TRUCKS (to buy and for maintence) and SMALLEST CAPACITY OF CARGO
_/=|_|====| or _/=|_|====|
Did you understand me now friend?
*in Brazil, we use 3 axes in the truck, and until 3 axes in each trailer, but that doesn't come to the case