[Univ] Urban Suspended Monorail (Tramway Replacement) (v1.0)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

kamnet

Re: [Univ] Urban Suspended Monorail (Tramway Replacement) (v

Post by kamnet »

"RoadType" is a proposed specification, it doesn't actually exist yet. It could certainly be recoded if that spec ever does come into existence.
SimYouLater
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Re: [Univ] Urban Suspended Monorail (Tramway Replacement) (v1.0)

Post by SimYouLater »

It's been a few years, so sorry to necropost, but in case anyone is interested in seeing this and several other interesting concepts implemented in a much more smooth and natural manner in OpenTTD... Just please remember to offer help if you can and not nag about it. Just please remember to offer help if you can and not nag about it. Even that list is just framework, if I could do more I would, but I don't and shouldn't expect it to happen just because I posted something somewhere.

P.S. Sorry that this is getting reposted in a few threads; I promise it's just to gather interest, not to spam it. If a topic isn't relevant to the potential of NRT, it won't be posted in. If a topic is posted in like this, there won't be any bumps.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

Return to “Graphics Development”