Maglev depots?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Trond
Tycoon
Tycoon

Maglev depots?

Post by Trond »

Have anyone made any new maglev depots, I'm not very fond of the default ones, and I cant seem to find any...
..: Trond :.. because you deserve it! Image

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

MyGRFs: Norwegian Funny Town Names 4 | LOTR & WoW Town Names 2 | Islandic Town Names 1 | Random Norwegian Town Names
Favorites: GRFCrawler | ISR | WIKI | Now Playing: OpenTTD 1.3.2 w/YAPP 3.0-RC3.9ish
Tom0004
Chairman
Chairman

Re: Maglev depots?

Post by Tom0004 »

http://wiki.openttd.org/index.php/Graphics_Replacement

Not as it stands at the mo.

Alto there is an aplha release of some track that replaces Meglev.

That can be found in the TTDP Graphics section.

Or you have another choice, join the OpenTTD GFX and help them replacing the orginal graphics.

Just a thought

0004tom

Edit, added link to the alpha release of TransRapid Track Set

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34753
Trond
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Maglev depots?

Post by Trond »

I'm aware of the GFX Replacement, and I have already started to contribute (forest industries). But I wasnt thinking about that project tbh, because there are A LOT of gfx files out there that aren't part of that project, so I tought maybe someone knew about some depots they had seen somewhere sometime :)
..: Trond :.. because you deserve it! Image

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
and wiser people so full of doubts.
Bertrand Russell

MyGRFs: Norwegian Funny Town Names 4 | LOTR & WoW Town Names 2 | Islandic Town Names 1 | Random Norwegian Town Names
Favorites: GRFCrawler | ISR | WIKI | Now Playing: OpenTTD 1.3.2 w/YAPP 3.0-RC3.9ish

Return to “Graphics Development”