Something for you race fans to take home and play with:
Funny Cars Formula 1 : 24 hours or more at Le Circuit Chris Sawyer
Included in attached zip file:
1 * Save Game - at Jan.1, 2007 with $10,000,000 in seed money to keep the race going. (The cheap fans all snuck in without paying for admission)(I don't know if this will work in OTTD - feel free to make changes if needed.)
1 * grf configuration file - Fully commented with URL's where you can find the latest versions (highly recommended) of the grf's I used.
1 * ttdpatch.cfg - In case you need to check the settings. It is recommended that you use the latest TTDPatch nightly. (Sorry, I don't use OTTD but this might help you with determining any OTTD setting requirements.)
If you have any issues or problems, post them in this thread and I will try to address them for you. Please allow 24 hours to 6 centuries for a reply. We will endeavour to respond to all inquiries not political or personal in nature).
Sorry but all sales are final ... no refunds or exchanges.
I suppose you all want to know how to use the darn thing don't you?
1. Boot up your computer (Do not install this on your father's computer or he will be playing it all night and you'll never get a chance to play it).
2. Start up TTDX (or OTTD)
3. Start a saved game (Temperate is recommended)
4. Browse to where you saved this game on your hard drive.
5. Open the game
6. ** PAUSE **
7. Click on the Vehicle List
8. Click on each of the race cars (This will open each in its own window)
9. Click on the stopped
to make it go away.
10. Un-pause the game -- And they're off
11. The cars will exit the depots, pause at the pits for fuel, and then move onto the race track.
12. They will make a pit stop after every five laps of the race track.
13. They will go to their respective depots only when its time for a service.
14. The race continues as long as you can stay awake or your Mother tells you to go to bed, whichever comes first.