I think this is only fair, I'm going to release an incomplete version of the UKTS.
Please note that this is NOT a final release and is infact nowhere near a final release. There are a number of known bugs including some alignment issues with some of the early trams, most noticably with the "Standard Class". There is also a problem with the bogies of the Centenary tram flashing, I thought I'd fixed that at the weekend but it would seem not. Also the Brush Class is available in 1923 instead of 1932 (that's what happens when you have a dyslexic trying to code
Passenger capacities on the articulated trams need to be tinkered with because at the moment they are the real life capacities which are much too high for TT.
Below is a list of trams included in this version including a list of known bugs. Standard Class
- Sprites are backwards (ie, sprites for backwars are shown when running forwards) sprites also not aligned 100% correctly.No Company Colours.Brush Class
- Available in 1923 instead of 1932. No other known problems.Balloon Class
- non-CC door in CC refit.Jubilee Class
- No known problemsCentenary Class
- Flashing bogies. No other known problemsAnsaldo T68/T68a
- No known problemsSiemens/Duewag Supertram
- Non-CC roof in | view of CC refit.
If you spot any other bugs aside from those mentions above, please post them here and let me know. Otherwise enjoy the set and I'll see what I can do about getting the rest of it playable. ENJOY!Multiplayer
You are welcome to use this grf in multiplayer games, this is line here is all the permission you need. Off you go and come back here if you spot any bugs.
Edit: I forgot to mention that this set is currently incompatible with George's LV4, Generic Road Vehicles set but is compatible
with HOVS v1 and the TTD default vehicles (except toyland). Apologies for that.