Moderator: Graphics Moderators
Some of modern structures, are built in wood:
It needs some shading, texturing and more work (and add some for the floor), but.. I not have lots of skills.
If someone want use it, or copy, or only get the idea, I allow it.
- Other preview, in temperate.
- marquesina2.png (11.82 KiB) Viewed 9674 times
- A preview in tropical climate.
- roofs.png (5.69 KiB) Viewed 9675 times
- This is the graphic. It needs a floor.
- marquesina.PNG (2.55 KiB) Viewed 9675 times
- Wile E. Coyote
- Posts: 8515
- Joined: 08 Jul 2004 22:14
- Skype: wile.e.coyote2
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.
Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Thanks, I have tried to do more, I have added shading and some light efects.Wile E. Coyote wrote:Shape is not bad, but you should take care of light effects. Whole roof is in same tone, you should use more tones. Take a look in, for example Purno's tutorials to see lightning effects in TTD.
There is two fake screenshoots.
The blue line, is the future company colour.
- Preview in other screenshoot. Thanks Wilber! (GIMP mascot)
- marquesina_pruebaB.png (9.41 KiB) Viewed 9517 times
- Preview over a normal rail track.
- marquesina_pruebaA.PNG (16.68 KiB) Viewed 9518 times
- Two sprites, and two previews, one with information screens, but I don't include them.
- marquesina3.PNG (4.47 KiB) Viewed 9520 times
The TTD sun is coming from 'North-East' (very strange sun!). See my quick repaint job below (I think the lower shadow needs to be even darker, but I don't want to repaint one more time...)
- Advice1.png (1.78 KiB) Viewed 9447 times
That´s not correct. In TTD the sun is from "right front", not "right back". This has been discussed at length here:
Everyone has a photographic memory - Some just don't have film
No matter how hard life gets, remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope it's not a train.
I beg to differ a bit. I haven't read the old discussions yet, but I find the airplane shadow quite heavy evidence...michael blunck wrote:That´s not correct. In TTD the sun is from "right front", not "right back".
Edit: And after reading the old thread(s), we're not much wiser. It seems every artist has his own idea of the sun position. The only consensus is up-right.
- Sun1.png (27.08 KiB) Viewed 9312 times
I have drawed the new shadow on the other sprite, and add a little details ond the sprite of Anders.
The is the result.
- Roofs in non desert zone of tropical climate. It is near of Suez Channel.
- roofsAfrica.PNG (60.18 KiB) Viewed 9223 times
- Roofs at desert.
It needs a platform.
- Roofs_desert.png (23.57 KiB) Viewed 9215 times
- On top, the sprites modified, on down, the last sprite, for reference.
Blue lines are for company colors.
- marquesina4.PNG (5.18 KiB) Viewed 9203 times
Where can I find a metod to make it? Some samples of nfo files for stations?
This link is interesting, but not enough (and there are some stations coded and not coded, that I haven't found on GRF crawler):
http://tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=83 ... tation+nfo
I have tried some nfo, the file is very ugly, and..... hangs OpenTTD.
Other question: How can i know if the GRFid "43 52 B1 40" are used by other person? I have tried find it in GRF crawler, but I don't know if it is enough safe.
GRF-IDs, as a general rule, should be represented as:maquinista wrote:How can i know if the GRFid "43 52 B1 40" are used by other person?
First two bytes are your initials.
Second two bytes refer to your GRF.
So, let's assume your initials are M. Q.(which they most probably aren't). Your GRF-ID would be 4D 51 xx xx. Now assuming you want to call you your GRF Wooden Roofs. W. R., translated into Hexidecimal is 57 52. So, based off my uneducated opinion, your GRF-ID would probably be better off being something more like 4D 51 57 52. Though, I might be totally wrong.
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.
I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 15 guests