2cc TrainSet - The Trains of the world in 2cc. - Now: 1.0.1
This topic is locked.
All engines have a country of origin, and we want you players to get this info. We have decided to add a flag (see screenshot). Would a text in the purchase window with the country's name also be needed?
I've recently had an idea and I already did some work on it. I originally planned to make some fantasy set, but as drawing a non-existant train is harder than drawing an existant train (since you'd make it yourself too easy when drawing something non-exitant), I've been selecting MUs from the folder of all my drawings and converted them to 2 company colors.
I plan to make a set (well, at least, doing the graphics for it) containing several MUs of several countries, with either one of the following stats;
1. Real stats, real names
2. Made up stats, gameplay wise optimized (including high speed), fantasy names
Code-wise the MUs would be treated the same way as in the UKRS for example; Train length doesn't matter.
I still have to think about how to handle freight in this set. I got two options for that either;
3. Making some MUs refittable to all cargo's, and simply remove the windows for those trains which hold cargo.
4. Adding a few engines and using TTD's original freight carriages.
Now, attached is a list of trains I got so far, any comments are welcome.
EDIT: New poll.
EDIT: WEBSITE: http://users.tt-forums.net/2cc/
EDIT: New poll added. Read http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=615045#p615045.
Old poll removed:
Should MUs be able to transport mail?
- No, passengers only (22%, 21 votes)
- Yes, but don't make this visual (use same sprites as for passengers (18%, 17 votes)
- Yes, but only make wagons (no MU-heads) look different (10%, 10 votes)
- Yes, make any wagon and MU head carrying mail look different (48%, 45 votes)