Jezulkim's Station set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

LittleHelper
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LittleHelper »

Jezulkim,

great work - really appreciated! :wink:

I just wanted to implement your new stations into my actual scenario, but it seems to me that something isn't properly working. I don't know what causes the problem, but the stations have a different outlook/color than on your presentations pics and some pixels are flickering all the time.

To compare the outcome of other graphic sets I put some other stations next to your new ones.

Do you have any idea why they are showing up differently... ? :idea:

LH
Attachments
graphic--new-stations.png
graphic--new-stations.png (127.36 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

You sure you got the right version of the grf for your version of TTDpatch?
What version do you use of TTDpatch, if windows grab this file, if DOS then this file. :)

Jezulkim, could I recommend adding a 'w' to the windows version for easy identification? :)

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

jez thats what i got wyhen i converted, im not shure why. I would have though its some pallet problem. It diddnt happen with the first release though.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
LittleHelper
Engineer
Engineer

Post by LittleHelper »

Lakie wrote:You sure you got the right version of the grf for your version of TTDpatch?
What version do you use of TTDpatch, if windows grab this file, if DOS then this file. :)
~ Lakie
Great, Lakie! That was the reason ... i`m using 2.5b3 and had 171 installed. With your linked file ("jstats_141.grf") it's working properly. :D

LH 8)
Jezulkim
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Jezulkim »

Lakie wrote:Jezulkim, could I recommend adding a 'w' to the windows version for easy identification? :)

~ Lakie
Yeah, sure, that's a good idea. I just haven't used that little "w" on my other grfs, that's why it's missing. :)

Robotboy, since your conversion has problems, I uploaded a conversion made by me. Could you report me if it has any palette problems?
In order to protect the visitors of this site,
TTO Full Conversion!
This post has been lol 1337 times.
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

nope still get the broken colours
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
Jezulkim
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Jezulkim »

Does the same happen with windows version of the grf?
TTO Full Conversion!
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

samething, i also dont have the option for that building, tha prob also existed in the dos version
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

robotboy, have you added "w" before extension before you converted?
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

Can I ask what license it's been published under? I want to know if I can legally make it available for download on my OpenTTD nightly server's page. I'm busy legalising it.
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED
Jezulkim
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Jezulkim »

License? It has got no license except the normal copyright. About having this station set available on your nightly page, just go ahead because your nightly server is so great :)

EDIT: I see that you are collecting stations for your nightly server. Here's one station that's quite hidden (included with tto set). Here's a screenie of it: http://www.tt-forums.net/files/scr26_750.png, don't care about the little glitch seen in that screenshot, it's fixed.
Attachments
betast.grf
remake of beta tto station
(1.77 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
TTO Full Conversion!
pETe!
Engineer
Engineer

Post by pETe! »

WHo collects stations where?
Can i get a link, please?
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

Brianetta wants to know if it is OK to include stations he uses on the server in one big zip file, for easy inclusion to OpenTTD.
Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

Indeed. This weekend, I'm making it all legal, so if there's no license and no permission, they get left out. "Normal copyright" prevents me from legally redistributing a work..

Edit, 20th May: I'm pulling this from my nightly. If I can't redistribute it, I can't guarantee that the versions match. I can't assume I have the permission.
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED
Kahee
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Jezulkim's Station set

Post by Kahee »

i have a question: how can i place the stations like in the first pic??? it always say too close to the other station

ehm cool stations
Jezulkim
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Jezulkim »

If you're using TTDPatch try enabling the irregular stations (IrregularStations).
TTO Full Conversion!
Kahee
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Kahee »

thank you! :)
Kickme93
Engineer
Engineer

Re:

Post by Kickme93 »

LittleHelper wrote:Jezulkim,

great work - really appreciated! :wink:

I just wanted to implement your new stations into my actual scenario, but it seems to me that something isn't properly working. I don't know what causes the problem, but the stations have a different outlook/color than on your presentations pics and some pixels are flickering all the time.

To compare the outcome of other graphic sets I put some other stations next to your new ones.

Do you have any idea why they are showing up differently... ? :idea:

LH
Which other station set was it?

Also... I just downloaded the set and went to railway construction the graphics are fine... Unless its got something to do with the electrified railway construction part..
Reddog785
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Reddog785 »

Can't fid this when I click "Check Online Content" on Stable OpenTTD 0.7.2!
lawton27
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lawton27 »

Reddog785 wrote:Can't fid this when I click "Check Online Content" on Stable OpenTTD 0.7.2!
Not everything is on the online content it requires the authors permission, some research could have got you this info, download the grf via your browser and put it in you ottd data folder. :wink:
Also please don't grave dig old topics.

Return to “Graphics Development”