swiss set?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

swiss set?

Post by Samwise »

I don't know if that one already exist, if so, I'd like to show this graphic for the crocodile (You can edit it if you like.. It's not completely finished yet, yust created it for fun..), if this set wasn't created yet, this may be a start ;)
Attachments
Crocodile
Crocodile
SF H'1100' Diesel.PNG (4.68 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: swiss set?

Post by Purno »

Darkmast49 wrote:I don't know if that one already exist,
Search, until you found it :wink:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

so there is one? I searched all the 13 pages I found with search option, and no swiss set around..
Dave

Post by Dave »

Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Darkmast49 wrote:so there is one? I searched all the 13 pages I found with search option, and no swiss set around..
Hmm... you should have found it if you browse a few pages of this TTDpatch graphics forum... ah well, search function is not always the best.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yeah it was towards the end of the second or third page... can't recall which.

Personally, I don't search, I look through recent posts to about page 3. Takes you back about a month or two in the graphics forum - anything not updated since has usually either being dropped or been abandoned for a while.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

True, but there are several abandoned sets which have a LOT of useable sprites. The original UK set would be one of those. Someday it will get resurrected I hope. Likewise the Swiss set.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

I'm not sure, but I don't think that the swiss set is abandoned. It's just that Jamesvassie, has a lot of things to do lately. I think he is also busy with his studies.

Like the French Set, it has not seen a lot of action lately, but I think it still is a live project.
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

That's good news! I think a Swiss Set would be really nice.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there

Return to “Graphics Development”