Dutch stations set

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Expresso
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dutch stations set

Post by Expresso »

Hello

I encountered, what I think is, a bug. Or several sprites which are missing in the Dutch Additions: Platforms with foundations (not sure which of the three grfs it is located in).

There are sprites for one side, but not for the other side, for some stations.

Those from the Hanzelijn and Randstadrail are the ones.

Sorry for being vague. If there's any way I can be more helpful, please say so.
Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Dutch stations set

Post by Quast65 »

Expresso wrote:I encountered, what I think is, a bug. Or several sprites which are missing in the Dutch Additions: Platforms with foundations (not sure which of the three grfs it is located in).
Hi!

No, not a bug.
The ones on the near side have foundations, the ones on the far side dont have them, as those are not needed there (as you cant see the foundations anyway when the near side platform has been built and they may have graphical issues if they do have foundations).
I did put them together in the same purchase-menu, so they are easier to find (to complete that kind of station), rather than putting the far-side ones in the single-sided platforms purchase-menu.

By the way, Dutch station addition is a spin-off of the original Dutch station set and they have their own thread in the forums.
For the future, if you have more questions/remarks about those ;-)

Merry Christmas!! :mrgreen:

EDIT:
By the way, that is for the Randstadrail ones, the Hanzelijn-style ones for the far side can be found in the single-sided platforms menu (the ones with the shelters), the ones with just fences can be found in the Fenced-platforms menu's (as I did those first there and later added ones with foundations and I didnt want to double-up with the same graphics in different menu's).
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959
Scenario of The Netherlands: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=87604

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016, oct 2020
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.

Return to “Graphics Development”