ISA´s drawings!

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: ISA´s drawings!

Post by Leanden »

Did that container terminal ever get coded?
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Shame, those warehouses/offices look fantastic :)
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Now now ISA, you know I think all your drawings are beautiful. When your mouse cursor touches an image editor, you just know that a work of art will emerge :)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Leanden wrote:Now now ISA, you know I think all your drawings are beautiful. When your mouse cursor touches an image editor, you just know that a work of art will emerge :)
Thanks mate.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

From long time first free day from work and before going to real vacation I ran Ms Paint and organized some pixels into rows.
If there's something that disturb You eyes, let me know... mine don't work anymore!

Edit:
Attachments
NSlocomotives.PNG
NSlocomotives.PNG (58.56 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Beautifully made, ISA. Great job :bow:
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

BUMP!

What I have been up to lately... I'm pretty confident to call it NART - North American Road Trucks. There are tons of other sprites for cargoes and more to come! On the picture there are not all the trucks what have been drawn, tracking table is yet very long what needs to be done. It starts with Grabowsky Motor vehicle form 1900 to the future as last truck I have planned is near 2030 or so... So far trucks are ready from 1900-1954 when last Kenworth model N was made. There is also Fageols, Federals, Fords and much more... also in some point when trucks are done I also may draw some more cargoes for non trailer trucks... Plan is to have variety of trucks what use same type of trailers... smaller trailers in the early years and larger/heavier in the present and future...
Attachments
untitled.PNG
untitled.PNG (5.86 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
sunshare
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by sunshare »

ISA wrote:BUMP!

What I have been up to lately... I'm pretty confident to call it NART - North American Road Trucks. There are tons of other sprites for cargoes and more to come! On the picture there are not all the trucks what have been drawn, tracking table is yet very long what needs to be done. It starts with Grabowsky Motor vehicle form 1900 to the future as last truck I have planned is near 2030 or so... So far trucks are ready from 1900-1954 when last Kenworth model N was made. There is also Fageols, Federals, Fords and much more... also in some point when trucks are done I also may draw some more cargoes for non trailer trucks... Plan is to have variety of trucks what use same type of trailers... smaller trailers in the early years and larger/heavier in the present and future...
Very good work! When enabled to use?
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

sunshare wrote:
ISA wrote:BUMP!
Very good work! When enabled to use?
As one wise guy once said... when its done! (that also means coder what I don't have)
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

WOW! :shock: I was going to do a 2cc generic NA truck set, but this is even better. :D
Thanks for saving me a lot of time. :bow:

:mrgreen:
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

Have you got the sprites for those semi-trailers? I would like to include them in my british vehicle set with your permission of course.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

All trailer on picture and not on the picture have all 8 views. but not all cargoes are covered and what is your set vehicles size? do they fit?

What is the road hog size, I haven't look into this set yet.
Leanden
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Leanden »

I cant get onto an image editor atm the moment to check sprite size, but here is an example.

V453000 :)
President
President

Post by V453000 :) »

I would add a bit more contrasty pixels which define the shape of the truck - like, at the highlights where they are meant to be, but looks quite good already :)
ImageImageImage
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Looks fantastically beautiful :)) . ISA, you plan to encode this set? :)
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Thanks to all.
I don't have a chance to run my sprites before Friday. I'll look into it then and give the results.

Return to “Graphics Development”