ISA´s drawings!

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: ISA´s drawings!

Post by ISA »

kamnet wrote:Perhaps instead of open trailers in the back, you make them curtainside trailers to retain their aerodynamic features.
Isn't that what I said in the last post? English is wonderful :mrgreen:
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

It is indeed wonderful. I couldn't find any hits for "sliding side trailer", so I wasn't sure what you were talking about. I do know what a curtain side trailer is, though, and there's lots of images of those. :-)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

BUMP!

What I have been up to lately (except playing TTD)... long time ago started NART - North American Road Trucks. The work haven't stopped... The summer was super busy for me. As I caught cold and have been home last few day I was able to finish 3 more trucks.
Attachments
untitled.PNG
untitled.PNG (4.17 KiB) Viewed 2330 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Where can I download the current version of NART - North American Road Trucks? :) Interesting to try in the game.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

STD wrote:Where can I download the current version of NART - North American Road Trucks? :) Interesting to try in the game.
You can't. There's no coder for this set.
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

ISA wrote:
STD wrote:Where can I download the current version of NART - North American Road Trucks? :) Interesting to try in the game.
You can't. There's no coder for this set.
Just a reminder for anybody who would like to find a project to code, this would be a nice one to work on. :)
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

I actually have a bit of a coder for this set, atleast I can have some help if needed...
As I need to make some of the changes (as far as I know its not a big deal) in my drawings its kinda on hold atm. Timewise main problem is my "reallife"

My busy vacation starts in a few days. Should find some motivation to sit down and finish what I have done already and go on from there...

Return to “Graphics Development”