32bpp Town Building Wishes - You pick it, I make it

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Bad_Brett
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

32bpp Town Building Wishes - You pick it, I make it

Post by Bad_Brett »

There's been some discussions lately about my decision to not release the Gold Rush Mod source files until I'm happy with the project. To me that would be a bit like releasing a movie without adding footage to the green screen. It would just feel wrong.

However, my intention is not to become some elitistic asshole that screams for new features without actually contributing anything to the community (at the moment). I know that many players wish to see more 32bpp town buildings that can be used together with for example ZBase or Varivar's buildings and since there are days when I'm really tired of the big project, I thought that I could help out here.

So here are the rules:

You make the wish by posting an image of the town building you'd like to see. It can be a photo, an old 8bpp building, a sketch etc...

If I like the idea, I will model it for you (when I have the time). You may also suggest specs/ideas for animations.

I will release each building when I'm finished with the model. Then you can do whatever you want with them. Change the specs, include them in other grf's... it's up to you. I hope you like this idea! :)
Phreeze
Director
Director

Re: 32bpp Town Building Wishes - You pick it, I make it

Post by Phreeze »

Central Bank of Luxembourg 2nd Building. The sides are windows for the offices, the "stripes" are some kind of polished stone, non-transparent ;)
The front has a light slope in it
Phreeze
Director
Director

Re: 32bpp Town Building Wishes - You pick it, I make it

Post by Phreeze »

any news ? :mrgreen:

Return to “Graphics Development”