xUSSR Set [WIP]

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: xUSSR Set [WIP]

Post by George »

romazoon wrote:first, really great set ! graphics are awesome, features are great, variety too ! :bow:
but it seems to cause desync in multiplayer :|
Yes, some vehicles are being adjusting from version to version. you have to send all the trains with such wagons to depot for update.
Image Image Image Image
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

Hi all!!
I want to report a bug:
Seems that these 2 wagons make a bug when refitting to scrap metal:

31-634 Dump-car
33-677 Dump car

In the screenshot attached, you can see it, both trains in depot are the same. Sprits are missing and you can see that wagons appear like a yellow box...
Hope you can fix this. This bug causes desync error in dedicated server, at least this is i deducted as desyncs started when a train with these wagons was created.
-Monty-

Russian translation (Internet translation, sorry errors, i dont speak russian :/):
Всем привет!!
Я хочу сообщить об ошибке:
Кажется, что эти 2 вагонов сделать ошибку при установке на металлолом:

31-634 Дамп автомобиля
33-677 Самосвал автомобиль

На скриншоте прилагается, вы можете увидеть его, как поезда в депо то же самое. Sprits не хватает, и вы можете видеть, что вагоны выглядеть желтой коробке ...
Надеюсь, что вы можете это исправить. Эта ошибка вызывает рассинхронизация ошибку в выделенном сервере, по крайней мере, это я вычету в рассинхронизации началось, когда был создан поезд с этих вагонов.
-Monty-
Attachments
ussr0.3_error_desync.png
(136.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

Congratulations guys! :D xUSSR Set is my favourite Train Set, the only Train Set that I use! I really like this kind of graphics, the locomotives and the wagons are very realistic. I think they are in a nice scale too! And I like too much the vintage-style depot! But I loose it because I don´t enable the new tracks...
I am a big fun of the Electric Locomotives of the Set too. The Czechoslovakian made passenger locomotives are incredible and the Russian made Freight Locomotives is really awesome. :bow:

I have some new ideas about some very nice locomotives. One is the steeplecab Industrial Locomotive LEW EL 2 an East German made build locomotive from 1952 to 1988 and used by Soviet Railways and later Russian Railways. An other one is the fast (200-250km/h) passenger electric locomotive EP200 made in 1996, a good replacement for the fast Czechoslovakian passenger locomotives on the set if this locomotives are too old for use... An other think do not exist is the railbuses except the AS1A between 1964 to 1980.Also the Russian company Metrowagonmash build some railbuses, the РА1 (1997-2008) , the PAB (2006-?) and the РА-Ч (?-?) for example. Do you interesting to draw this locomotives and this railbuses ?

Keep going the good job!

Here some photos:
Stromabnehmer_LEW_EL_2.JPG
(148.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Last edited by railman on 03 Nov 2015 02:40, edited 5 times in total.
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

800px-ElectricLoco_EL2.jpg
800px-ElectricLoco_EL2.jpg (150.32 KiB) Viewed 7142 times
800px-RailBus_in_Tomsk.jpg
800px-RailBus_in_Tomsk.jpg (84.55 KiB) Viewed 7136 times
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Hi
railman wrote:Also the Russian company Metrowagonmash build some railbuses, the РА1 (1997-2008)
Work in progress
Monty_Montana wrote:Russian translation (Internet translation, sorry errors, i dont speak russian :/):
There is no need for machine translation, we can read English.
Monty_Montana wrote:Seems that these 2 wagons make a bug when refitting to scrap metal: 31-634 Dump-car & 33-677 Dump car
There was started a task to draw scrap metal, but it was not finished yet. I've temporary specified IORE graphics for SCMT, it would be improved later.
Image Image Image Image
Simozzz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Simozzz »

I have some new ideas
And they were included in tracking table many years ago. EL2, like EL1, EL21 and other industrial locos considered as less important ones. There are more important locos that are missing atm (VL85/15 or P36 for example). Same goes for experemental locos like EP200.
As for RA1, George already said that it is WIP. While РА-В and РА-Ч - both versions for export where aditional letter is firts letter in country name (first one sold to Hungary(Венгрия) and second one to Czech Republic(Чехия)).

And for future suggestions: just one photo isn't enough. Blueprints and photos of all modifications needed. For example there was preserial version of RA1 which differs significantly.
Sorry for my bad English.
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

Simozzz wrote:
for future suggestions: just one photo isn't enough. Blueprints and photos of all modifications needed. For example there was preserial version of RA1 which differs significantly.
Tell me for which locomotives you need blueprints, photos, ect ? Maybe I can help.
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

George wrote:Hi
railman wrote:Also the Russian company Metrowagonmash build some railbuses, the РА1 (1997-2008)
George wrote:Work in progress
Thanks George!
Simozzz
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Simozzz »

Tell me for which locomotives you need blueprints, photos, ect
Most of pre-October Revolution locos and wagons need them. Some modern ones aswell need blueprints (like newer Tver doubledeckers).
Check tracking table (xUSSR.xls file) and if you find something that not there we will add it (if it will fit).
Sorry for my bad English.
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

I want to report a bug, in the french Alstom F freight locomotive.
This bug happend in both liveries (Fern Green or Pidgeon Blue) and in single or dual head trains. Some times the livery of the locomotive random change... but not by me.

Here is a screen-shoot:
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (221.69 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

railman wrote:I want to report a bug, in the french Alstom F freight locomotive.
This bug happend in both liveries (Fern Green or Pidgeon Blue) and in single or dual head trains. Some times the livery of the locomotive random change... but not by me.
I can't reproduce it here, can you send me the savegame?
Image Image Image Image
railman
Engineer
Engineer

Post by railman »

George wrote:
railman wrote:I want to report a bug, in the french Alstom F freight locomotive.
I can't reproduce it here, can you send me the savegame?
I can´t send it because I delete this savegame. Next time...
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

Image Image Image Image
Lionic
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lionic »

Happy New Year to xUSSR Set team!
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

If you are interested, can find information about xUSSR set on this site: https://wiki.openttd.org/XUSSR_Set/Ru. In other languages, the pages will be translated later. If you want to participate in translation, please write here. I will be glad of any extra help :wink: . You can also help in adding screenshots in addition to translation.
Last edited by STD on 03 Jan 2016 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

STD wrote:For more information how to fill the pages refer to George. He will explain you in detail :)
Sorry, but I do not know what information STD means.
Image Image Image Image
Wowanxm
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Wowanxm »

Version 0.4.1 has been just released on BaNaNaS!
We've fixed some bugs from 0.4. 4ES5K was added as well.
V453000 :)
President
President

Post by V453000 :) »

Does it still desync in multiplayer? Don't want to test it on a server causing desyncs...
ImageImageImage
George
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by George »

V453000 :) wrote:Does it still desync in multiplayer? Don't want to test it on a server causing desyncs...
Unless you would provided detailed information about desync noone would fix it ...
In case desync is caused by capacity change of NTV and NP30 wagons, than it is fixed in 0.4.1.
Image Image Image Image
Monty_Montana
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Monty_Montana »

Hi all!

I would like to report a bug when refitting some refrigerated cars to sugar beet. Some sprits are missed.
These wagons are:

Refrigerator van for fruit
Refrigerator van with top tanks
Refrigerator van 4-417
Refrigerator van 4-420
Refrigerator van 4-424

(See attached screenshot) By the way, why would sugar beet transported on reefer cars? It makes more sense to be a bulk cargo. :)

One last issue:
If I get a desync error in my server, what could I do for make an effective report? In case presumably caused by your newGRF, should I send you any savegames or logs?

Return to “Graphics Development”