TTD for consoles & tablets

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

m_lemmi
Engineer
Engineer

TTD for consoles & tablets

Post by m_lemmi »

Is it possible to have a version of TTD in the future running in gadgets or consoles like nintendo switch?
my question is because i see versions of minecraft and pokemon quest for almost every device, so i think it is possible to reach one day but idk how difficult is this challenge.
thank you
NoMorePacers
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: TTD for consoles & tablets

Post by NoMorePacers »

There's a version of OpenTTD for Android devices.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

m_lemmi wrote:Is it possible to have a version of TTD in the future running in gadgets or consoles like nintendo switch?
my question is because i see versions of minecraft and pokemon quest for almost every device, so i think it is possible to reach one day but idk how difficult is this challenge.
thank you
There is a discussion here re TTD as an app.
I don't think that it is exactly what you are looking for.
The issue with TTD is that it is proprietary and it can only be ported by the license holder (Chris Sawyer).
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

wallyweb wrote:
m_lemmi wrote:Is it possible to have a version of TTD in the future running in gadgets or consoles like nintendo switch?
thank you
There is a discussion here re TTD as an app.
I don't think that it is exactly what you are looking for.
The issue with TTD is that it is proprietary and it can only be ported by the license holder (Chris Sawyer).
And, to that end, Chris Sawyer already released Transport Tycoon on Android and iOS 5 years ago. But it isn't a direct port of the original Transport Tycoon or Transport Tycoon Deluxe, but what he considers to be it's "spiritual successor", Locomotion.

Return to “Suggestions”