Because I am bored to reanswer the same question all again. Here now of list of Impossible changes.
Impossible means the changes can't be done or are to heavy to add...
- Underground Signals, underground Stations...
- Stations bigger than (14x14) + 1 (internal 15x15 is possible, but no gui for it exists). (removed)
- More Depots, Stations
(The limit is a byte, that means 255 something and most time they bytes are double used, so a full 255 can't be reached)
- Adding more cargo than 12. (could work)
- Make the land bigger
- Make diagnoal track types seperated
- Make presignal type of track seperated
- Signals on and under bridges, currently there is no idea to make them work.
- Signals for tunnels, the same, some ideas about it exists but no work.
- Trams (already done)
- Fix AI
- Fix Multiplayer (LAN should work)
- Screen resolutions (already done)
See Josefs todo list:
(Features can be in the todo list but can't be done or very hard like signals for tunnels...)
You want to help?
First, you need to learn the x86 assembly language, and how to use disassembler and debuggers.
When you're proficient with those, get started by downloading the patch source and reading the 00readme, 0compile and 0hacker files. If that didn't cause you to lose your sanity yet, let me know and I'll help you get going...