Suggestion of the fate of the vehicles

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Johann
Engineer
Engineer

Suggestion of the fate of the vehicles

Post by Johann »

Abandoned bus by the bankrupt player should have painted in black and white as in collision with train on a level crossing. The bus should be stay on the side of the road, because his continue driving can generate negative profits. Until when player received a proposal buy a vehicle and incorporation of it to its fleet of vehicles. If none of the players not want buy vehicle would be automatically remove after a period of one months.
Attachments
Sugestia3.jpg
Sugestia3.jpg (127.81 KiB) Viewed 6063 times
Chrill

Re: Suggestion of the fate of the vehicles

Post by Chrill »

A bit of eye-candy if you play with the AI, but it really serves no purpose. Just stop the vehicles once you've bought the company
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Johann
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Suggestion of the fate of the vehicles

Post by Johann »

Of course, that in the normal game mode, that is to say with an automatic opponent generated by computer, and not from the Internet, cars should be directed to the default depot. However, when we play with a malicious and intelligent opponent, which for example delete both ends of the road, vehicles placed on the road will move around her thoughtlessly in a circle, generating unnecessary costs. I hope that my proposal is now clearer.

Regards Johann

Return to “Suggestions”