drag and drop signals

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

glimmer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

drag and drop signals

Post by glimmer »

is it possbile to make signals drag and drop... not so that they drop like every square on the track but maybe every 5 or 6 ... and then before you drop them u can choose what kind of presignal u want?
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

I don't think so ...

anyway I would like to see another window after clicking 'build signal' (like build station) where you would be able to set which signal you want to build (1way, 2way, normal, presignal, etc ...)
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
glimmer
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by glimmer »

yes.. actually that crossed my mind but hadnt thought of it in detail but now that u mention it... that would be very uuseful:P
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Well it could be part of the enhanced GUI being worked on. Although a whole new window is a bit different to editing the original one...
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Great idea, if possible. Also you could include a toggle for "automatic" setting. I find it hard to get the signals right in odd situations where I want something other than what the automatic detector thinks it should be.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there

Return to “Suggestions”