Diagonal bridges?

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

jsleitch
Engineer
Engineer

Diagonal bridges?

Post by jsleitch »

How about diagonal bridges/tunnels and tracks going up and down diagonal slopes? That would make junctions a lot smoother...
burrowoozilla
Engineer
Engineer
Location: 6 minutes north of Brisbane Central, 25 mins west from Airport. 10 mins southeast from Ferny Grove.

Re: Diagonal bridges?

Post by burrowoozilla »

Hmm... good idea.

I hate the way when some brainless companies create their railway tracks like spaghetti!!!
Especially in Great Britain 100 year challenge, in 1920s, Great Britain will be covered with spaghetti train tracks! =D

If there's no space to construct airports for my company, I ALWAYS make a new land on sea and construct airport on it.
but by the way i succeeded the Great Britain 100 year challenge! =D
Comm Cody
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Comm Cody »

Ghaa! Where is the Whackhammer? Look Burzoowilla or whatever. this is a diffrent game than locomotion. In this game you can't build diagnol bridges.
Something goes here, hell if I know.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

This has been suggested a number of times before, and is currently considered too much effort to implement in TTDPatch by the majority of the developers.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “Suggestions”