Co-op

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

lordofmalbik
Engineer
Engineer

Co-op

Post by lordofmalbik »

I was wondering if there was a possibility to make a co-op option into the patch. When two or more would start co-op the computer would play against you at maximum AI (the smartest form of it and the fastest or something like that). If this would be an option then there would have to be more options to buy things, like industries, raw industries and more. Be able to buy from the computer or something.

Don´t know if anyone has mentioned this so, if someone has, then i agree with him / her :D
leno4
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Co-op

Post by leno4 »

lordofmalbik wrote:I was wondering if there was a possibility to make a co-op option into the patch. When two or more would start co-op the computer would play against you at maximum AI (the smartest form of it and the fastest or something like that). If this would be an option then there would have to be more options to buy things, like industries, raw industries and more. Be able to buy from the computer or something.

Don´t know if anyone has mentioned this so, if someone has, then i agree with him / her :D
Do you mean something like 2 company's running on the same computer?
lordofmalbik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lordofmalbik »

No, just two players (human) connect computers (via LAN) and Co-oping against the computer. The human players would be able to play one company or two companies as one against the computer.
tb2571989
Director
Director

Post by tb2571989 »

Basically, like what two players can do in OTTD? Have two clients/players controlling one company?

It would probably be possible, but would need a whole lotta work. Don't hope for it too soon.
What about you? Will you join me when the time comes to be a hero?

Return to “Suggestions”