new things... or i hope

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

lordofmalbik
Engineer
Engineer

new things... or i hope

Post by lordofmalbik »

I don´t know if this is an new ideas or not... didn´t have time to read all the suggestions.. anyway..

1. when you build an industry, you should get money for it, from the profit or something. After all, you build it and should therefor own it.
2. some way to direct the trains to go different ways, like if you have build a double "high" way and it´s full so you would build another "high" way except the trains don´t go that way, only the old "high" way, so it is getting full and the trains get stuck.
3. pre-maid intersections for the trains. When the tracks cross but you want the trains to go aether way, you would have the choice of building one way or two way "on ramps".
4.NEW trains, new planes, new ships, new cars (hower cars) and.. helicopters.. there is no helicopters in the future in TTD so helipads are worthless.
5. You could build an electricity net to supply other industries (this is more far fetched but it would be cool, and if you wouldn´t supply the power plant then you would see black out, displayed by a thunder sign or something).
6. Improving the cars AI, they seem to have a death wish
7. new industries (aluminum, car factories... big industries) and you would have to "feed" the industry with electricity and of course materials so they would work.
8. if you would buy share in the competitor then you would get yearly profits from the income of that company, and not just only be allowed to buy 25%, you would be allowed to buy 1% or more, if you so choose.
9. Could build raw material industries on selected locations marked by some indications, the news paper could display a story about some findings of oil or coal. When you would build raw material industries, you would own them and you would get profit from it.

IF someone has already made these suggestions, then i´m just agreeing to some "good" ideas, hehe
stunt_monkey
Engineer
Engineer

Re: new things... or i hope

Post by stunt_monkey »

I like these idea they are good OpenTTD gos past year 3000 so they should add some new faster traisn and faster cars
Ive Been Playing Computer Games Since 1992, And I Love It
Dave

Post by Dave »

lordofmalbik wrote:I don´t know if this is an new ideas or not... didn´t have time to read all the suggestions.. anyway..

1. when you build an industry, you should get money for it, from the profit or something. After all, you build it and should therefor own it.
2. some way to direct the trains to go different ways, like if you have build a double "high" way and it´s full so you would build another "high" way except the trains don´t go that way, only the old "high" way, so it is getting full and the trains get stuck.
3. pre-maid intersections for the trains. When the tracks cross but you want the trains to go aether way, you would have the choice of building one way or two way "on ramps".
4.NEW trains, new planes, new ships, new cars (hower cars) and.. helicopters.. there is no helicopters in the future in TTD so helipads are worthless.
5. You could build an electricity net to supply other industries (this is more far fetched but it would be cool, and if you wouldn´t supply the power plant then you would see black out, displayed by a thunder sign or something).
6. Improving the cars AI, they seem to have a death wish
7. new industries (aluminum, car factories... big industries) and you would have to "feed" the industry with electricity and of course materials so they would work.
8. if you would buy share in the competitor then you would get yearly profits from the income of that company, and not just only be allowed to buy 25%, you would be allowed to buy 1% or more, if you so choose.
9. Could build raw material industries on selected locations marked by some indications, the news paper could display a story about some findings of oil or coal. When you would build raw material industries, you would own them and you would get profit from it.

IF someone has already made these suggestions, then i´m just agreeing to some "good" ideas, hehe
I suggest you check the graphics forums for both TTDPatch and OpenTTD. Most of these ideas have either been implemented or declined as suggestions.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
lordofmalbik
Engineer
Engineer

Post by lordofmalbik »

Ok, like i said.. i didn´t have time to go through, i don´t know how many suggestions, so i just posted this and hoped i had something new to add to the patch, if not, i´m sorry if i offended someone and like i said, if someone had thought of this, then i was only agreeing with him / them.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

lordofmalbik wrote:2. some way to direct the trains to go different ways, like if you have build a double "high" way and it´s full so you would build another "high" way except the trains don´t go that way, only the old "high" way, so it is getting full and the trains get stuck.
Read the TTDPatch and/or the OTTD manuals. Focus in particular on anything that says "signal".
7. new industries (aluminum, car factories... big industries)

Return to “Suggestions”