Problems with installing Copy and paste patch

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

NetworkInventor
Engineer
Engineer

Problems with installing Copy and paste patch

Post by NetworkInventor »

Hi,

I am trying to install the copy and paste (template) patch. I have the newest version of openTTD but the patch is older i think. I have used tortoiseSNV but get a lot of errors because of the newer version.

I also tried to install a older version of openTTD 0,6x and 0,7x versions but this was not working.

Is there a ready to use open TTD version with the patch allready installed? I have a 64bits windows 7 version.

Is used this thread for the patch: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=80

I also found out there was a mini integrated nightly with this patch installed, but the download pages are offline, and cant find it with torrents and google. (http://wiki.openttd.org/Mini_Integrated_Nightly) Is this still available?

Thanks for your help.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: Problems with installing Copy and paste patch

Post by Lakie »

I'm afraid you've got the wrong section, this section is for "problems with TTDPatch", not for "problems with patches for OpenTTD".
Your original thread can be located here.

As your problem isn't reliant to TTDPatch, I'll lock this topic.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”