Trams broken in DOS r2338

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

WWTBAM

Trams broken in DOS r2338

Post by WWTBAM »

Trams or rather their depots and stations seem to be broken in DOS r2338. Depots for trams don't contain the trams for the tarm grf I have loaded, infact it shows the normal road vehicles depot sprite and building a passenger roadt stop causes a black square on the tile and the game tells me it is the edge of the map.

Edit
It seems trams are not the only thing broken. I will post a save containing the other things broken.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
WWTBAM

Re: Trams broken in DOS r2338

Post by WWTBAM »

Here is a savegame demonstarting what I think might be a related odity. My four oil trucks are stuck and can not be moved by reversing them. The save game uses ISR 0.6.3 amongst others that are loadeed but not in use.

Edit
I also had a train lose its loco but I didn't get a save of that. I have never seen either of these occurences in any of my games since I was introduced to the game in 95 or so.

Edit 2 heres the savegame.
Attachments
TRT24.SV1
Savegame with broken tram stations in DOS.
(217.39 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

After further testing with the guideance of Lakie it is a Drive Through rv stop bug and not a tram only bug.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Actually all road vehicle (and tram) stations have issues...

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Found the cause of the problem, looks like a small typo leading to it incorrectly changing L4 of the tile, corrected in r2344.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

Thanyou. That fixed the drive thrus. I still can't build a tram depot though. The build depot UI shows the sprites but when I build it, it gets built with the normal RV depot srprites ad won't let me build trams in it. Here is a save. The RV depot was built using the tram depot build UI.
Attachments
TRT27.SV1
Savegame demonstrating broken tram depots
(264.36 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Should work as intended from the next nightly.

~ Lakie
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

Thank you and fixed. Now to go and find something else that is broken :P

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”