Crash while raising land below a building (started in r2250)

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Crackzlover
Engineer
Engineer

Crash while raising land below a building (started in r2250)

Post by Crackzlover »

Hi there,

I hadn't played TTD for a while but the nightly development was going in the meantime. Last week I wanted to play the game again and I updated to the newest nightly version. Everything seemed to work until i tried to raise land below a house (etc). As an example:

This action causes crash to Desktop.
I am able to reproduce this crash everytime. There is no need to have water there... The same also happens in scenario editor whenever I try to raise land below a buildung (Town, station, industry etc). Raising land below a building is a feature of TTDPatch (of course) and I have it enabled in my cfg file.

r2246 is the last version that works for me. Beginning from r2250 I have this crash while raising land (I didin't check every single build of course, I took some random builds between r2250 and the lastest). But r2246 is definitely fine for me.

It doesn't matter whether I delete TTDLOADW.OVL before starting the game or not.

greetings

crackzlover
Attachments
CRASH009.TXT
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
ttdpatch.cfg
(41.3 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
TRP15.SV1
(432.01 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: Crash while raising land below a building (started in r2250)

Post by Lakie »

It appears that its calling a newhouses call leading to a crash, turning on newhouses will prevent it crashing.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Crackzlover
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Crash while raising land below a building (started in r2250)

Post by Crackzlover »

Hi Lakie,

Thanks for your quick reply. I turned on "newhouses" and it did the trick :D

Appreciate your help!

greetings

crackzlover

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”