TTDX crashes on UFO crash

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Doclouis
Engineer
Engineer

TTDX crashes on UFO crash

Post by Doclouis »

Hello,

my savegame kept on crashing. I now found out, that it does that on a small Ufo crash into a tram. So I tried to deactivate Ufos by unticking the Ufo option in TTDX configurator 2.8.9. Unfortunately, this doesn't help, the Ufo is still there, searching for a tram to destroy the world :x
Can anyone help? I attached the savegame; the Ufo is right in the middle of the screen...
Attachments
TRP00.SV1
(739.86 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: TTDX crashes on UFO crash

Post by DaleStan »

A set of config files would be helpful, as would the crashlog. (CRASH###.txt)
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: TTDX crashes on UFO crash

Post by Lakie »

Seems to be a bug in the "smallufo_makecrashed" function, looks like it's using the wrong register to get the next vehicle.
I shall investigate correcting the register to see if that fixes it.

[edit] Should be fixed for the next nightly.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”