Few problems...

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

fozi
Engineer
Engineer

Few problems...

Post by fozi »

My main problems is this: i'm not able to create so called "double engines" (don't know the official term but i'm sure you know what i mean). When i want to create a double engine there appears only one engine with ofcourse half of the original hp etc.
I have the latest patch, 2.0 Beta 3, and the new craphics also. The problem is in the TTDPatch Starter because i've played without the Starter and then there was no problem. This dilemma has bothered me also before when i used earlier versions of the patches and the TTDPatch Starters. Please tell me if i have set up some option in the Starter which causes this problem.

I've noticed the option in the Starter about Electrified Railways. I've tried this and when i built railway tracks like monorail it appears as a normal railway track. If I use this option how does it affect, how does it help me?
Do the trains go as fast as the monorail or maglevtrains? Or is the Electrified Railway -thing only about more economical than normal railway or what?

How can I use the euro currencie/the symbol? I've installed the euro.exe which came with the newiest craphics. What number I have to put in the More Currencies -window?

Why the Microprose logo doesn't appear on the screen at the beginning of the game? I don't mean the logo in the right down corner, but the big one which appears before everything else. Just curious ;)

I've played TTD for a long time, with pauses of years though, but somehow i haven't had the energy to study everything concerning the game. Also I'm not a professional on these all kind of patches and addons and possibilities so any help you can provide is welcomed.
troopper5
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by troopper5 »

Question number 1

If you mean those ICE or other trains, that have two heads, you'll just have to buy first engine, then wagons, and last engine by pressing ctrl and buy it.

Question number 2

Monorail or Maglev is replaced by electrifiedrailroad setting. With unifiedmaglev 1= monorail to maglev
unifiedmaglev 2= maglev to monorail
So, You'll get first railroads, later electrified, and most latest: monorail or maglev, defined by unifiedmaglev setting.

Question number 3

Check beta manual part 3.59 More Currencies and Euro for that

Question number 4

Dunno

I hope these helped. :wink:

[/quote]
fozi
Engineer
Engineer

Post by fozi »

Thank you for your useful advice!

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”