Ships have 0 speed

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

Sonicelo
Engineer
Engineer

Ships have 0 speed

Post by Sonicelo »

Hi there everyone, nice development lately so good job developers!

But sadly I noticed something unpleasant, I havent noticed before, but with latest nightly (r2005) there seems to be a problem with newly build ships speed. All new ships, custom grf or original ones, have speed of 0 km/h, which makes them staying at depot forever :/
I have deactivated all grf's and the problem stays, also it affects old, current and new games. I guess I should give the .cfg right?
Attachments
ttdpatch.cfg
THe .cfg :p
(6.5 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Ships have 0 speed

Post by Rob »

I have the very same thing, so it might well be a bug.
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Well, could be http://svn.ttdpatch.net/trac/changeset/1990 The action0 code isn't touched and ships didn't made troubles after the action rewrite was finished, so try to ask Lakie and test a earlier version please...

Note: I did a short test without any grf it seems to work fine here with my own config ...
Note2: I did tested again, and have the described problem it seems, but it looks the callback system doesn't work as it should. -> Lakie
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

Yes, I failed to notice that one has to change the fragment sizes around the makestruct variants.
Should be fixed soon, after I solve the train capacity issue.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Sonicelo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Sonicelo »

Thanks for taking your time to check it out :D

Cheers!
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Yes, it works again.
I only needed to use "cht:deleteveh" to get rid of those ships trapped just in the depot entrance.
Yhanks Lakie. :bow:
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”