cant deliver cargo ? i wonder why ?

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
calclif
Engineer
Engineer

cant deliver cargo ? i wonder why ?

Post by calclif »

it is a sad day when the place you bought the game from, there forum had a fix for the problem. when the delivery point for the cargo is set, don't put product in the same row that you check for unloading, otherwise the cargo will just travel back and forth and never unload.
Last edited by calclif on 22 May 2012 10:17, edited 6 times in total.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: cant deliver cargo

Post by Hyronymus »

calclif wrote:cant seem to deliver any cargo except people all the other cargo that gets picked up just wont deliver the vehicles just drive back and forth with the first cargo they picked up
You have to:
a) Type with punctuation marks
b) Be more precise
c) Provide a screenshot if possible

That will definetly increase the likelihood of receiving an answer.
calclif
Engineer
Engineer

Post by calclif »

Hyronymus wrote:
calclif wrote:cant seem to deliver any cargo except people all the other cargo that gets picked up just wont deliver the vehicles just drive back and forth with the first cargo they picked up
You have to:
b) Be more precise

Last edited by calclif on 21 May 2012 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

calclif wrote:
Hyronymus wrote:
You have to:
b) Be more precise

maybe your just a smart ass know it all that knows nothing
Not really but I am one of the guys that issues warnings. Have a cookie with your first one.

Small tip: read our forum rules.
calclif
Engineer
Engineer

Post by calclif »

nothing to say
Last edited by calclif on 21 May 2012 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

calclif wrote:what are you going to do throw your cookies in the dirt, or band me. oh no i wont be able to read all this useless garbage posted by a bunch of mungaloids. i got a tip for you get a real job and take your cookies with you.
I'm actually considering a new job as my current one doesn't bring me enough fulfilment. Perhaps you can advise me a new job, you seem to be so clever? Or perhaps not, after all you registered to a forum with a bunch of mungaloids and expected a solution?

Actually, I can see how someone like you gets ticked off by a remark such as my first. Sadly though you completely ignored the 2 other remarks I made too which would've given you a solution by now. Take a breath, accept this second warning (with or without cookie) and go make a screenshot with more elaborate, well punctuated text.
calclif
Engineer
Engineer

Post by calclif »

there is a rewriten one with a screen shot, its under the attachment button. WITCH HAS BEEN THERE for 2 DAYS, not much else i can do
calclif
Engineer
Engineer

2 nd cargo not delivering

Post by calclif »

as you can see from the screen shot, the vehicles enter and exit there drop off location and still have cargo in tow, so there not delivering, does the same on any cargo, if i play with an AI there cargo delivers but mine does'nt, have box checked for unloading, tried it with trains, same outcome, they drive back and forth with the original cargo unloaded, people and mail are the only cargo that work, by train, plain, bus, helicopter, blimp. installed on a DT WITH WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

calclif wrote:there is a rewriten one with a screen shot, its under the attachment button. WITCH HAS BEEN THERE for 2 DAYS, not much else i can do
I see, it has indeed been there since today. Now let's hope someone can help you with the information and screenshot.

Return to “Transport Giant”