JoWooD productions?

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
DominionSpy
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DominionSpy »

Jan wrote:Very simple. I do not like to support bunch of brainless going-to-puberty-maniacs. This forum was good without you for so many years, so please, disappear again, so we can have decent intelligent forum back!
*ehem* Chris may be annoying, self-righteous, pedantic, arrogant, (I'll stop there :p), but he is certainly not brainless or going-to-puberty.
If I remember correctly, he is currently at University gaining his third degree.
You're saying I'm a Dominion spy, and don't even know it! - Dr. Bashir
That's the Joker in my avatar, not me. No wait it is me.
Korenn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Korenn »

I have to agree with Jan on Silent Storm, it is one hell of a game.
Jan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Jan »

Sorry, but I'm very concern about the forum lately. Bunch of kids taking over, and regardless of the posting date, this never should happen (this year, last or any year!), period! This is still gaming forum and if ANY game developer post here, we should cherish him, not to chase him away. And if I didn't saw that message last year is still 100% actual this year and the year what will follow. I never had, and I hope never will, have anything bad against Chris, but next time do some research before asking any of the stupid questions. This was always open forum for everybody.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

I don't think that post chased Hans away, I think he has more to do than visit this forum which doesn't really have many TG fans

I understand what you're saying , but the real point is that we disable guest posting eveywhere and there it was forgotten

Let's move on , shall we
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Jan wrote:Sorry, but I'm very concern about the forum lately. Bunch of kids taking over, and regardless of the posting date, this never should happen (this year, last or any year!), period! This is still gaming forum and if ANY game developer post here, we should cherish him, not to chase him away. And if I didn't saw that message last year is still 100% actual this year and the year what will follow. I never had, and I hope never will, have anything bad against Chris, but next time do some research before asking any of the stupid questions. This was always open forum for everybody.
For partially technical reasons, guest posting was never enabled on these forums. (It was on the owenrudge.co.uk TT forum, but not on the combined site or the original TT.co.uk forum). When the TG forum was created, I simply forgot to disable it for this particular forum. Hans did register on the forum shortly afterwards, and has posted a number of times since. ChrisCF was just reminding me to disable guest posting. It was nothing against Hans or anyone else, it's just forum policy - partially for technical/security reasons, and partially because we prefer it for users to register before posting, whoever they are.
Jan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Jan »

In this case I'm sorry for unnecessary attack. Better to PM you next time.
Sorry again.

Return to “Transport Giant”