where to go to get the game

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
train lord
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by train lord »

XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Their official site is here, you can get a demo there. I think you can get the full game somewhere in a game store nearby.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
athanasios
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by athanasios »

Or do something illegal. But since it is illegal I do not provide the rapidshare link :evil:
http://members.fortunecity.com/gamesart
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.
hectobar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: where to go to get the game

Post by hectobar »

i once tried the demo but it made my computer overheat
I'm leaning on a lamp.
Amtrak buff
Engineer
Engineer

Re: where to go to get the game

Post by Amtrak buff »

The game was never officially released in the US if that is were you are looking. You might want to to check the old stand by known as Ebay. The most recent version is the Gold Edition, Highly recommended, as it includes all of the patches as well as the down under add-on. I had bought the original version back in 04 and had it imported to the US, I had followed the games website and saw the graphics and just had to have it! The patches managed to make a complete hash of the game, if you installed them out of order! About a year back, I got the gold addition. It still has bugs but, at least in my experience, it works better then the original release. The gold addition has the patches already applied to the code, avoiding one major headache!

Return to “Transport Giant”