pak48.Excentrique is colorful, funny and weird - it's placed in a timeless, surreal world of colors and lights. Cities are made from crystals, inhabited by sparks, and the only (yet) available industry chain produces music. If you like colorful and screwy things, you might want to take a look.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ironsim ... centrique/
New in pak48.Excentrique v0.17:
- Alignment of road vehicles should now match city car alignment
- Complete music industry chain, but only placeholder gfx for the Symphonium and VSK Troubador
- Adjusted Fanfostar production
- Added a few English and German translations
- city_and_depot.jpg (228 KiB) Viewed 8360 times
- mountain_heights.jpg (238.02 KiB) Viewed 8360 times
- symphonium.png (47.02 KiB) Viewed 8324 times
- (5.91 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
- English and German street/station name files.
- Default is now "numbered stations off", to make use of the station name files.
- New symphonium graphics.
- New powertack speedlane graphics.
- Some corrections for the English and German translations.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ironsim ... ique/v018/
It's a bit difficult to push the boundaries of a transport simulation game, but I'm trying. If I had ideas which need code changes I think I could do some minor functional changes there, too. I'll see.
There will be six resource producers (sunshine, clouds, wind, rain, lightning and snow), three intermediate factories (good weather, bad weather, winter weather), and a final consumer which actualyl creates the weather.
How would you imagine a producer for sunshine? Wind? Clouds? .. or any of the other?
I have some ideas, but I'm almsot sure other people will come up with something better, that's usually the way. So if you have some crazy, funny, quirky or other ideas that fit to the weather theme, please let me know. I'm no graphics wizard, but I can do some 3D modelling and also some drawing/painting, so there shouldn't be too many restrictions on the look of things.
- menger_sponge.jpg (122.39 KiB) Viewed 7313 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest