Simutrans 99.02 Win32 128-pak test set
- Z Sorting seems to be broken with the special slope/foundation parts you can build,if you dig a hole with them, you see half a wall. Smaller gaps between highspeed rails.
- Not possible to build raised monorail/maglev- Depots right on these slope parts. Removeing Depots them seems to be broken, the depot on top should be first removed and then the foundation.
- monorail/maglev raised, train can't find depot? Maybe my own problem with the construction.
- The remove rail feature seems to be have odd, most times removeing parts fails, sometimes it works. Normal demolish works without problem
- The test pak? lacks the ability to connect raised and normal leveled monorail/maglev. Atleast there is no button for it as in old versions of the build tools.
- The gui lacks a good focus management. If you have a order window open, if you do something with other tools, the add button should change to unpressed state.
- The generally lack of mouse cursor feedback (in the win version), the cursor should change with the tools, specially because the focus mangement is "borked"
- Replacing a order in a line (usefull if you want to move a station)
- A reverse unstuck train/vehicle button.
- A way to decline the go to depot order if there is no unstuck button
- Changeing the order of the orders in a line.
- Overbuilding to extend or make a station part better
- Building of certain houses on foundations should be disabled,
a house with two trucks and being completly on a foundation shouldn't be build.
- Changeing keybindings? I want to map t to " ...
- Adding better graphics for transparent mode ...