SimuTTD 89.03.1

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
prissi
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

SimuTTD 89.03.1

Post by prissi »

I updated the really old one here to a more recent with more non-original parts. Also using the new icons, which really look nice. If someone wants to have the png/dat, mail me.
http://www.physik.tu-berlin.de/~prissi/ ... 9-03-1.zip[/url]
The main improvements are:
The possibility to have electric busses, which will only run on streets with catenary (but no graphics yet) and more important, all signals are now PBS-signals. Together with the choose signal at the entry of a station (so the train chooses a free platform itself) track layouts similar to TTD should be possible.
Attachments
Current start screen shot
Current start screen shot
simscr00.png (220.59 KiB) Viewed 4999 times
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

prissi wrote:The main improvements are:
The possibility to have electric busses, which will only run on streets with catenary (but no graphics yet)...
Is it time to finish and then offer for game trolleybuses me and George started to draw long time ago? :)
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
prissi
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by prissi »

Ok, in there is a single trolleybus from you and the original old simutrans caternary adjusted for the different slopes (but which is not wide engough at the moment). Also the alignment of the bus could be better, this is really just a fast ten minute conversion.
Attachments
trolleybus.zip
*pak and suorce file (graphcis) for the trolleybus
(44.26 KiB) Downloaded 318 times

Return to “Simutrans”