City growth / multiplayer/ new industry / city council

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
Stevar
Engineer
Engineer

City growth / multiplayer/ new industry / city council

Post by Stevar »

Hello,

I place all my quesions in one.

How do the city grow in simutrans?
Will a city grow better if serviced well or will they all grow ?

Will there be a multiplayer version some day?

Will there be an option to fund a new industry instead of a new city?

Will there be a way city counsil behaves (like in ttd you need to be liked to destroy roads)

An dbacause that is also a lot of feature request, I would like to add, the game is great and even if there is a no to all the above it is still a great game. (multiplayer woul reallygive it a kick though ;-)
prissi
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by prissi »

City growth:
This can be find in many topic. Actually it depends all on passenger mail transport. When you a creating a stop, you will find an entry counting happy, unhappy and no route passenger. Try to make everybody happy and offer transport to as many places a s possible. Then you cities will grow.

Multiplayer:
You can play for the AI (press 'P'). However, in the moment the code of simutrans is not suited for network, since there is no correlation between time passed and frames displayed (depend on the computer). This might change but not too soon.

New industries:
The is an option, change to the goverment ('P') and a menu appears that allows you founding new industries and tourist attractions.

City counsil:
Not from me, I do not like this feature. I a town can use your service, it will grow.

Return to “Simutrans”