simutrans in 3-D!!!

Discuss the free TT-like game Simutrans.
simlover
Engineer
Engineer

simutrans in 3-D!!!

Post by simlover »

Sorry about the title, I just put that title to catch your attention :lol: .

Before you go please I need some Fu**ing help because my 128x128 simutran game freezes.

I can only see the credits.

My operating system is windows XP SP1, intel celeron 2.00 GHz, 256 MB of RAM

here is an attachment of a text file that appeared after I closed the frozen game.
Attachments
stdout.txt
this is what appeared after I closed the game.
(2.31 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
***YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU DIE LIKE THE REST.***
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Isn't this the same as you posted in that other topic? :roll:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: simutrans in 3-D!!!

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

simlover wrote:Sorry about the title, I just put that title to catch your attention :lol: .
it's only another step to get warning that leads to ban :roll:
simlover wrote:Before you go please I need some Fu**ing help because my 128x128 simutran game freezes.
there is no need for swearing, even with ***

since you haven' t ask for help properly I doubt many people will want to help you
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
simlover
Engineer
Engineer

Post by simlover »

I am sorry, but if people in this forum were a little better I wouldn't have to do this.

Why? Because I posted the same topic in the same forum and like 68 people view it but nobody reply, and then you come telling me that this will only lead me to a ban and that people will not help me, but sorry hun it's the only alternative I have :( .

Brian Then
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ehm... reading and not replying to a problem can be caused by ppl not knowing the solution, perhaps? (like me)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
simlover
Engineer
Engineer

Post by simlover »

Guys you don't have to post a reply trying to help me anymore.

I fixed the problem, the problem was that simutrans started in windows mode thats why it froze, so I just downloaded simustarter and put the resolution to 1024x768 the game strted succesfully :)) :] :)) :] YAYYY.

I am so sorry you guys for all the trouble I caused. I promise that for now on I will do good instead of bad :wink: .

Thanks for all the help, eventhough it didn't help much but at least you all tried which is what's important :) .
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

simlover wrote:I am sorry, but if people in this forum were a little better I wouldn't have to do this.

Why? Because I posted the same topic in the same forum and like 68 people view it but nobody reply, and then you come telling me that this will only lead me to a ban and that people will not help me, but sorry hun it's the only alternative I have :( .
And saying the people on this forum are not 'good' will help you in fixing your problem? That's not very logical.

Also, there's a simutrans Yahoo Group which is much more active than this forum. I might suggest you try it there. I don't really know why but Simutrans isn't very popular on these forums, unfortunately.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
simlover
Engineer
Engineer

Post by simlover »

GoneWacko,

I already apologized for the problems I caused. and there (you) is this person who keeps going and going and going.

Did you read the last post?
Guys you don't have to post a reply trying to help me anymore.

I fixed the problem, the problem was that simutrans started in windows mode thats why it froze, so I just downloaded simustarter and put the resolution to 1024x768 the game strted succesfully YAYYY.

I am so sorry you guys for all the trouble I caused. I promise that for now on I will do good instead of bad .

Thanks for all the help, eventhough it didn't help much but at least you all tried which is what's important .
There you go, I am SORRY, SORRY!!Gosh what more do you want? to put a live webcam saying that I am SORRY!? :x

P.S. Don't worry because I won't be in this forum anymore :cry: .

Former TT-forums member,
Brian Then

Return to “Simutrans”