database backup page uses wrong logo

Voice your opinions, concerns and suggestions on how to make the Transport Tycoon Forums better.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

database backup page uses wrong logo

Post by Redirect Left »

So due to my preference of being awake at socially unacceptable hours, i got the lovely database backup error earlier. It used a wrong or non existant logo, i'm guessing it was right at one point and got moved.
2020-12-28 01_01_19-Transport Tycoon Forums • Information.png
2020-12-28 01_01_19-Transport Tycoon Forums • Information.png (7.06 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
For the record, it tries to load an image from this location: styles/ott/imageset/site_logo.gif
2020-12-28 01_01_27-Transport Tycoon Forums • Information.png
2020-12-28 01_01_27-Transport Tycoon Forums • Information.png (9.72 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
The text is also misaligned, i can't explain this one, i did test all the referenced .css files, and couldn't find a missing one, so I'm not sure why the small text flies to the right, i assume it is meant to be as it does on the default page, and align neatly under the header?
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Re: database backup page uses wrong logo

Post by orudge »

I probably didn’t update it when upgrading to phpBB 3.3 - I’ll need to take a look. Thanks for pointing it out!
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

This still happens by the way, at least the logo part. It is still linking to styles/ott/imageset/site_logo.gif for the logo.

I forgot to check if the text is still misaligned though, hurray more unacceptable sleeping times!
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Sorry, forgot all about this last year, but it's now fixed at last. And so's the 404 page, for what it's worth. :)

Return to “Forum Suggestions and Feedback”